Postech Screw Piles are versatile high quality foundation alternative with guaranteed installation.
Vancouver Island Postech Screw Piles
Postech Screw Piles are excellent Foundations for:
Patios, Solariums, Carports, Cottages, Mobile and Modular Homes, Home Additions, Sheds, Containers, Lamp Posts, Fences, Protective Posts, HVACs, Staircases, Decks, Silos, Barns, Warehouses, Greenhouses, Boardwalks, Gazebos, Monuments, Industrial Equipment, Solar Panels.[/box]
- Produced from galvanized steel, therefore immune to corrosion.
- Available in many combinations of lengths and dimensions our screw piles will adapt to all your types of construction projects.
- Environmentally friendly galvanization.
The Supporting Head:
- Each pile comes equipped with a Postech steel support head, fixed or adjustable, depending on your needs and construction situation.
- It is driven to a depth that insures protection from ground movement.
- It serves as a weight-bearing element for the pile, and, simultaneously offers effective resistance to extraction and movement.
- The blade size is determined by the load requirements.
Advantages of Postech Screw Piles
- Quality tested materials and professional installation is supplied – You don’t have to do a thing, simply indicate the location!
- Fast & accurate installation, generally without excavation (no damage to land site).
- Construction can begin as soon as the Screw Piles are installed.
- They may be installed beneath existing structures.
- They are reusable & recyclable (we can unscrew and reinstall them).
- They are adjustable. After the pile’s installation, a Postech Screw Pile supporting head is added, which fits into the piles shaft, and allows for level setting (up to six inches).
- They may be lengthened with Postech Screw Pile sleeved extensions.
- Excellent price/quality value often cutting building costs
- Different blade dimensions allow for adjustment to different soil types and load bearing requirements.
- May be installed regardless of temperature, climate or time of year with no special equipment required.
- May be installed in soil where water table is near surface.
- May be installed near or in water without causing soil erosion pollution or rusting.
The concrete forming tubes normally used, pale in comparison to the numerous advantages efficiency and flexibility that the Postech Screw Piles offer.
Postech Screw Piles offer a solid and durable foundation, with many advantages over traditional methods of using concrete.
Call 250-812-5439 for more information.