Please note that Postech has more than 50 dealers across Canada to serve your needs.
- Quality tested materials and professional installation is supplied – You don’t have to do a thing, simply indicate the location!
- Fast & accurate installation, generally without excavation (no damage to land site).
- Construction can begin as soon as the Screw Piles are installed.
- They may be installed beneath existing structures.
- They are reusable & recyclable (we can unscrew and reinstall them).
- They are adjustable. After the pile’s installation, a Postech Screw Pile supporting head is added, which fits into the piles shaft, and allows for level setting (up to six inches).
- They may be lengthened with Postech Screw Pile sleeved extensions.
- Excellent price/quality value often cutting building costs
- Different blade dimensions allow for adjustment to different soil types and load bearing requirements.
- May be installed regardless of temperature, climate or time of year with no special equipment required.
- May be installed in soil where water table is near surface.
- May be installed near or in water without causing soil erosion pollution or rusting.
The concrete forming tubes normally used, pale in comparison to the numerous advantages efficiency and flexibility that the Postech Screw Piles offer.
Postech Screw Piles offer a solid and durable foundation, with many advantages over traditional methods of using concrete.